New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourself here – 2016

Thank you for the link as lm sure l will benefit from any info or advice

hi ex pats introduction, i am a actor writer, not a good one but hope to get out of this control of USA and Canada is not free anymore. like to move to Bulgaria and start over.
check out novel Gangster ways on chapters ,smash words, kobo. its a ebook

Tommy Marks

Moderated by kenjee 3 weeks ago
Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the forum

Hi there I'm willing to work and live in Canada

Hi do u live in states or Canada I'm willing to move to US or canada

Yea iam looking for job and want move canada

Hi !
I am Stephanie. 31 year old french girl. In exactly 1 week, I will move to Vancouver, with my little cat. I will arrive with a WHV and plan to find a job in my field : digital marketing.
This is not my 1st experience abroad : I grew up in Morrocco, England and Germany.
I like traveling, cooking (and eating :p), reading, movies and TV shows, outdoor activities and the ocean.
If some of you are in Vancouver and think we share common interests, I will be happy to meet them over coffee to talk about Vancity and travels :)

hi stephanie how are you ? could you please tell me how you got a job in canada ? I live in dubai and willing to move to canada and work there could you please tell me how you the job in canada ?

Hi everyone and welcome on board  :)

@ Faizal24, i suggest you read the Living in Canada guide, specially the work section to gather as much information as possible and to drop an advert in the Jobs in Canada section.

This thread is only for the introduction of members, so if you need further information on job, please create a new detailed topic on the Canada forum.

All the best,

Hello, everyone, my name is Erica and I wish to migrate to Canada for a better life and opportunities. I have many friends in Canada and have always loved the country. I am married with a daughter. My husband has almost 10 years of experience in shipping, He is a qualified master mariner. I am a lawyer in India. I would love to hear from people who have migrated and are living in Canada. Any suggestions, advice would be of a great help. Thanks.

Hello everyone I am Portuguese living in England with my wife, she have dual nationality Canadian/Portuguese, she was born in Canada she lived when she was a kid, she is nurse with Portuguese certificate and 2 years experience in England, we are thinking to move to Canada its a big step and we don't know if she can work like a nurse in Canada and if can go with her, and we would like to know how its the life in Canada, living there...

thank you very much

Although I have dropped by the forum a number of times, I don't think I ever posted an official hello. I am David and currently reside in the U.S. I am a bit of an anomaly as I have a very good job in educational support (Instructional Design) at a medical school, am well established, and can likely spend the rest of my life at a job I enjoy. I am also over 50 and not the typical demographic to be looking at making a move to Canada, but after living in and studying in Canada several years ago I decided this is where I want to be. The process, however, is quite challenging. ILETS exam, paperwork, and more paperwork, even though I am fluent in English and have a very good work history and credentials, it seems it is not enough. Plus age is working against me. I am hopeful to at least make some connections and perhaps even learn of jobs in educational support, particularly instructional design and technology, although have also taught college level courses in Business and Technology.

Hi all

My Name is Chris (36) and me and my Wife-to-be Sarah (35) and our 5 week old son are looking to move to Canada from the UK, we're looking at the Calgary area.

ill be honest we have no idea where to start or what to do or even who to speak too, we hope we can get some advice from those that have done it on here!

Questions and answers about Canada

Ask your question
Are you happy in Canada?
By Priscilla
moving to Canada
By Ameed
Danish family moving to Canada
By ChristinaRingsted
English-speaking jobs in Montreal
By mariejomar
Moving to Canada from the UK. Where to Start.....?
By BigRustyBear

Expatriate health insurance in Canada

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Canada

Moving to Canada

Find tips from professionals about moving to Canada

Travel insurance in Canada

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Canada

Flights to Canada

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Canada