Hindu wedding - looking for a venue NOT a hotel

I'm looking for a venue place (NOT a hotel facility) for a Hindu wedding preferably in the North of the island (250 guests / 3 days). It should have a beach access, decoration and catering service.
If you're aware of another venue place (even without a beach access) around the island, please feel free to share the info.

Best regards,

Hi Scarlett,

have you contacted domains? I've been to reve d'R in Petit Raffray a while ago it was nice (

I don't know if this is suitable for 3 days

Hello Julien,

I'm sorry for the late reply. I've contacted a few domains and still haven't found the right one. Either they don't work on Monday (our reception is on Monday) or they don't have their own decorations or their venue is not big enough etc. I've also talked to the staff in Reve D'or but wasn't happy with their suggestions (plus one of the managers said they don't organize a Hindu wedding and then couple of days later, other manager said they do, so not really sure what's going on there).

If you have any other suggestions, I would be grateful for your help.

Kind regards,

hello, if you are still looking, have a hall in Calodyne, five minutes walk to the beach. has accomodation and can cater for your needs. My name is Karmesh and number is xxx. thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi karmesh,

Can you please send me a link to the photos of this place cause I'm unable to find them on Google? Thank you! :)

Hello, I am in the process of creating a website and hopefully will complete in the next week " advertising is not allowed". You can try accessing it as I have posted few pics. Briefly it is situated about five minutes drive  from Cap Malheureux  on the coastal route to Grand Gaube. If you need further info, please do not hesitate send me a pm. Many thanks. Karmesh

Try Reve D'R in Petit Raffrey  they do big functions but are not beach side.
Good luck

There is also some villas in the compound if you want to stay during the wedding

Moderated by Priscilla 9 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for your suggestions and help as we have found the venue place for our wedding in the meantime. Special thanks to tina2712 and karmesh for their PMs. :)

Kind regards,

Pleased to hear that you have found the venue for the wedding. Good luck and best wishes with the preparation.

Hi everybody,

Please note that some posts have been removed ( advertising posts ).

Thank you,

Questions and answers about Mauritius

Ask your question
Two Puppies for Adoption in Mahebourg
By kirabreclingen
Christel S.
Learning Mandarin in Mauritius
By Christel S.
Beach Volleyball Meetup
By Colocourt
Salaries in Mauritius
By LeighSA
Meet up
By masterguru

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Mauritius

Flights to Mauritius

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mauritius