Hindu wedding - looking for a venue NOT a hotel

Hello,
I'm looking for a venue place (NOT a hotel facility) for a Hindu wedding preferably in the North of the island (250 guests / 3 days). It should have a beach access, decoration and catering service.
If you're aware of another venue place (even without a beach access) around the island, please feel free to share the info.

Best regards,
Scarlettt_O

Hi Scarlett,

have you contacted domains? I've been to reve d'R in Petit Raffray a while ago it was nice (restaurantreve.com/functions.htm)

I don't know if this is suitable for 3 days

Hello Julien,

I'm sorry for the late reply. I've contacted a few domains and still haven't found the right one. Either they don't work on Monday (our reception is on Monday) or they don't have their own decorations or their venue is not big enough etc. I've also talked to the staff in Reve D'or but wasn't happy with their suggestions (plus one of the managers said they don't organize a Hindu wedding and then couple of days later, other manager said they do, so not really sure what's going on there).

If you have any other suggestions, I would be grateful for your help.

Kind regards,
Scarlettt_O

hello, if you are still looking, have a hall in Calodyne, five minutes walk to the beach. has accomodation and can cater for your needs. My name is Karmesh and number is xxx. thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi karmesh,

Can you please send me a link to the photos of this place cause I'm unable to find them on Google? Thank you! :)

Hello, I am in the process of creating a website and hopefully will complete in the next week " advertising is not allowed". You can try accessing it as I have posted few pics. Briefly it is situated about five minutes drive  from Cap Malheureux  on the coastal route to Grand Gaube. If you need further info, please do not hesitate send me a pm. Many thanks. Karmesh

Hi
Try Reve D'R in Petit Raffrey  they do big functions but are not beach side.
Good luck

hI, YES I KNOW A PLACE IN THE north EAST OF THE ISLAND.
There is also some villas in the compound if you want to stay during the wedding

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for your suggestions and help as we have found the venue place for our wedding in the meantime. Special thanks to tina2712 and karmesh for their PMs. :)

Kind regards,
Scarlettt_O

Hello,

Pleased to hear that you have found the venue for the wedding. Good luck and best wishes with the preparation.

regards

Karmesh

Hi everybody,

Please note that some posts have been removed ( advertising posts ).

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi Scarlett

Please give me the venue details for a Hindu beach wedding.

Thank You

Jen

Hi Karmesh

I'm looking for a beach venue for a hindu wedding.

Thank You

Kind Regards

Jennifer

Indeed thanks for remembering me. By the way, would you mind sharing the venue, i will not come as a surprise guest :D
But, just in case other people are looking for same

Hello
Im Anusha

Actually Im looking for a Hindu wedding venue in the north of the island. Can you please suggest some nice places.
Thanks in advance

Regrads,
Anusha

We stayed in Bel Azur apartment's at Tros aux Biches. I believe we had just such a place next door. Beside the beach, lovely sunsets. Good luck finding your venue.

Scarlettt_O wrote:

Hello,
I'm looking for a venue place (NOT a hotel facility) for a Hindu wedding preferably in the North of the island (250 guests / 3 days). It should have a beach access, decoration and catering service.
If you're aware of another venue place (even without a beach access) around the island, please feel free to share the info.

Best regards,
Scarlettt_O

Hi everyone!

The wedding venue that we've found at the end was "Le Gourmet - wedding organiser" (you can find it on Facebook). The place is situated next to the Veranda hotel in Point Aux Biches (on the North coast).

I can only say that their level of organisation was exceptional! Whatever we wanted to change/add in terms of mandap and tent colours and decorations, they've done it without any issues.

The food was absolutely delicious! (they can do any kind of menu - we even had a bbq among other things for our party).

The venue also have accommodation which helps a lot if you have family from afar or if you need to use it for bridal/groom preparations.

As the venue is at the beach, you have a beautiful view for photography, place where your guests can spend some time and also where you can organise a party with bonfire or torches.

Definitely a place that I would highly recommend as we didn't have to worry about anything during those few hectic days! Very tidy and at that time recently refurbished. Also, it is very convenient to visit as there is a bus station opposite the venue (but I don't remember the bus numbers, sorry).

If you have any questions, I think the best thing would be to contact the venue itself as our wedding was almost two years ago and probably a lot of things have changed.

Hope this helps guys and I wish you a wonderful and a happy wedding!

Regards,
Scarlettt

Date please

Hi Scarlett,  I'm Sham from Italy originated from Mauritius. I'm in the same situation as you were in 2016 regarding  the search of a wedding venue for 3 days . Can you please help me out dear.
I'll really appreciate it dear.
Thanks
Sham.

Hello I saw your comment on this website. I'm also searching a villa for wedding , mehendi to stay as well with very nice view of the beach. Wedding is very small 40 people. Do you have any suggestions?

Regards

Vrish