Language Exchange: English and Vietnamese.

Hi all!

Chuc mung nam moi!

I hope to improve my Vietnamese with a language exchange. I am a beginner so want someone who doesn't mind sitting with me and repeating phrases from a textbook, if that isn't too boring :P

I am a teacher here so in return we can make conversation in English. I should be able to explain most grammar points without further research.

I have quite a busy schedule. So hopefully we can find some time to meet. I am thinking we can meet for an hour. With a STRICT 30 minute deadline (30 minutes Vietnamese then 30 minutes English) so it's fair for both people.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
(Mods, if this is in the wrong place apologies and please let me know :) )

Hi,
I think we can help each other. I wonder if what time do you have to practice, I am also busy at work time, so i am free at night and weekend. How to contact with you? I have send you a pm.
Hope you are interesting.

I want to exchange language also. But im in Ha noi. Whats pity!!! :(((

Hi butlersrevenge
Thanks for your post
I also want to learn English and Vietnam together
Now, I work in Ho Chi Minh city
Text to me when you can
Thanks

Hi,
Can we language exchange ? If you are interested in, inbox me pls.
Thanks,

Hello everyone,

Please make sure to drop an advert in the Language exchange in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website so that your ad benefits from more visibility and may actually help you in finding a language partner.

all the best  :)
Bhavna

i am interested

Hi guy,

I am Phuong, i am Vietnamese teaching and i love english.
If you want to practise or have any other point of view of vietnamese language.
Buzz me. I will help you out.
We can exchange language, i am ok with english then probably it is much easier for you to catch up vietnamese.
Hope to hear from you.
See ya

Hi, It's perfect because I'm interested in language exchange too. Tell me the time and the place, it would be a bit boring as repeating phrases, but I like boring things. By the way, I live in HCM city, Dist 6.

Hi there,

I can help you, we can exchange language. I have sent you my phone number, please check your mail box.

Hi everyone,

I am in exactly the same position as butlers revenge. I am also an English teacher looking to exchange English for Vietnamese practice. My Vietnamese is very bad!

I live in Binh Tanh so anyone around there is good, and we can meet in a coffee shop or maybe after we get to know each other at my house.

Please send me a message on here or on my phone number: xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello, I would love to improve my English too!
Just drop a message for me! :)