French expat in New York, looking for a job and new people to meet

Hello everybody

I'm Valentine, I'm 25 years old and I arrived in NYC one month ago. My husband has been relocated from Paris to NY and I decided to follow him.
We live in Bushwick, Brooklyn. I'm currently looking for a job in the cultural field : museum, cultural institutions, music venues. If you hear about anything, I'd be happy to send you more details.
Also, we don't know many people yet so we'd be happy to meet with anyone from the community.
For French speakers, I'm writing a blog with a lot of practical advices and good addresses : panametobushwick.com

Looking forward to exchanging ideas and to meeting you all !

Valentine

Hello Valentine,

Welcome on board  :)

You will get some tips and links in the following article : Find a job in New York. Furthermore, do not hesitate to drop your cv in the corresponding section Jobs in New York.

Concerning your blog, you can add it in the blog section so as members get to know about it and your experiences : https://www.expat.com/fr/add-blog/ameri … /new-york/

All the very best
Bhavna

Thanks so much Bhavna ! Will do

All the best

There are also many websites such as monster.com  etc. where you will have the best luck in finding a job.  You can also call those places and ask if they are accepting applications.

Hello,

I just wanted you to feel welcomed, and to let you know you can check "meetup" as well, since there you can find a lot of social gatherings in NYC.

I hope you enjoy your stay!