Political Situation

Hi Friends,
Happy New Year 2016 to all

As there are some news coming from TV and print media that situation in Middle East is bit tense. What is your feed back and concern on same as far as Kuwait is concern.

Thanks
MK

Just looking at a regional map makes me worried. Kuwait looks like it exists to be a buffer between iran and saudi.
The first area any troops would drive through.

It sort of makes me think the under investment in the infrastructure is because they know at some point it's going to need to get rebuilt.

According to ControlRisk security risk level for Kuwait flagged as Low. Also worried about possible developments in case if worse case scenarious unfold related to either Iran or IS offenses...

Well, we are keeping our heads on a swivel here, but everything seems to be leaving Kuwait alone.  Day to day, there is nothing going on to be concerned about.

But friends what according to you will be situation going forward. I have few known people's in Kuwait and as per them it's all ok there. Can you guys give your comments on same.

But friends what according to you will be situation going forward. I have few known people's in Kuwait and as per them it's all ok there. Can you guys give your comments on same.

@ MSAX2001 in--  I think Bill68 has answered your query already. Wondering if you are planning to move to Kuwait or just worried about expats in Kuwait?

This is the Middle East; you can ask 20 people and get 20 different opinions as to what the situation is going to be, and probably all 20 are going to be wrong.  If I was concerned about it, I WOULD NOT BE HERE.  It has been secure since the Liberation, and all indicators point to it remaining so.