Myanmar - English - Myanmar Translator

Myanmar - English - Myanmar Translator

*What You Will Do
- Translate all required content from English in to Myanmar
- Interpret & translate in meetings, supporting department
- More detail shall be mentioned in the job interview.
*What You Are Good At
- University graduation relate to English major
- Fluent 4 skills Speaking/writing/ reading/ listening
- Experience in translate
- Be good in communication
- Be able to work in high pressure
*Work in
Hanoi  Vietnam.

Hi Crystalnguyen,

Do not hesitate to post an ad in the Myanmar jobs > translator . It might help you to find a candidate rapidly. :)

Good luck

Priscilla

Thanks Priscilla

Interesting

I would love to live and work in Myanmar, having visited Yangon last year. I have 20 years experience in rooms division 5 star hotels and would enjoy teaching/mentoring aspiring hospitality candidates in English and housekeeping. Which is the best way to go about it?

mingalar ba i wnat  to learn how to  speak myanmar  how  do u usually do the tutorial..let me know if  i can  do it online  thanks  I'm here  in singapore  right  now....

To,

Whom It May Concern,

I am very much interested in the position, as i am graduated with hotel management from United kingdom, and please kindly let me know the email address, so i cna be bale to send y resume.

Best Regards,

Yan Lin Aung

hello everyone,

Here is the OP job offer > https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/viet … lator.html The job is in Hanoi, if you are interested please click on the "Contact" button to contact the author.

If you have questions about living and working in Myanmar, please start a new thread on the Myanmar forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

[topic closed]

Closed