A new beneficial idea

Hi dear friends citizens & expats in UK,

Sending you warm greetings from Saudi Arabia, Aslamu Alikum :)

There is a good idea in scope of a business opportunity of a true gentleman (non-Saudi) living in Saudi Arabia. He is searching for a dynamic person in UK that can help him in his quest.

It would be great to connect with the Muslim communities of gentlemen and ladies living in the UK.

Please if you are interested, we can discuss the details through privet messages.

Wishing you a pleasant day!

Kind regards,
Lion

Assalamualkum

Dear brother please send me your email. I am interested any kind of business offer.

Best regards

Abdul salam

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum! You may use the private message system.

Walekun Salam waramotulah,
Hope you good. It will be my pleasure to help out
Kazeem

Walekun Salam waramotulah
I am part of UK Muslim community and we do have a Facebook page where we share information . It will be my  pleasure to help out and am open to any idea.
Salam
Kazeem

Lion R.E wrote:

Hi dear friends citizens & expats in UK,

Sending you warm greetings from Saudi Arabia, Aslamu Alikum :)

There is a good idea in scope of a business opportunity of a true gentleman (non-Saudi) living in Saudi Arabia. He is searching for a dynamic person in UK that can help him in his quest.

It would be great to connect with the Muslim communities of gentlemen and ladies living in the UK.

Please if you are interested, we can discuss the details through privet messages.

Wishing you a pleasant day!

Kind regards,
Lion

So why doesn't "he" (whoever that is) post the message himself and share some info transparently? It sounds like a scam.

Hello everyone,

@Lion R.E:
What kind of business opportunity is he offering? Can you give us more details about this offer?

@Abduls:
I invite you to post an ad in England Classifieds under the business partner if you are looking for business partners.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

Hello romaniac,

Thanks for your question.

This man is a close friend of mime. And we are fully aware of the Expat.com policy to avoid spreading scams or bad topics. And I'm helping him as I'm being less busy relatively compared to him.

The nature of the business is about franchising and having a representation of specific goods manufacturers in the Saudi Market.

Due to competition and ideas saving, we wouldn't easily discuss the details publicly :)

@Naomi, hope the clarification is enough.
We would advertise a classified as well.