No changes in GC Scheme rules from 1st Jan 2016

hay guys,

I was wondering and waiting for visas to get new rules or some modifications in existing GC scheme. However, its already 5th Jan and they havent change any rules so far..

Seems they are not yet ready for rules changes including visa fees.. can be good sign for those who wanted to apply in 2016.

There is a change in VISA Fee and the Financial Requirements. Please refer NEW TO DENMARK.

i need guidance for denmark green card weather we are eligible or not and also i have doubt that both main applicant and spouse can apply for visa or not

Hello Sharath,

Please refer :WEBSITE - NEW TO DENMARK

Thanks
Yuvaraj S

Hi,
Can anyone answer me about points I can earn on the basis of my educational background for GC,
I  have done level 4, then complete bachelor degree ( 3 years university study) and finally PgD ( 1  year) from university.
how many points can I get? 30 or 50
thanks

You will get 30 Points.

My name is Devendar and I applied the greencard visa on 24/02/2016 and the visa status is still under process and my question is how many days it will take to get a visa and I called Denmark embassy and they said that there is no query and one more problem also my funds also complete 1 month and have to extend or how should I know funds verification is done or not?

Hi Devendar,

The question - how long does it take to process green card visa - has been answered in several posts. I can understand the situation you are in. Many of us have been in similar situation in the past.

The answer is - It depends on a case to case basis. I recommend that you keep the funds till you get your visa. There are random checks to verify all the documents you have submitted and it makes no sense to have the funds withdrawn when the actual validation takes place.

Have patience and wait to hear from the visa authorities.

Regards,
Jay

Hello Devendar,

You had applied for a Green Card on 24-Feb-2016 right?
The Maximum Processing time is exactly 90 Days.

Hence you will get approval from Danish Embassy by 24-May-2016.
There is no use of calling them , please wait for 3 Months.

Thanks
Raj