International volunteers needed for Children ESL club's event

Hello!

My partner and I are setting up an event for children to practise English and improve their life skills.

The next event will be held somewhere around mid-January. We're looking for volunteers to talk with the kids and do some fun activities with them (crafts, coloring, play games etc.) Also, if you could help us monitor the students and their performance, we would be grateful.

What you get: quality time with the kids and an insight into how Vietnamese children communicate in English. If you're a traveler, I'm willing to be your host for a month. We can hang out and talk about the culture and business ideas!

Contact me asap!

Thanks and best regards

Hello phuongng1993,

I invite you to post an ad in the Jobs in Saigon under the volunteering category. This section may help you in your search for volunteers.

I also invite you to post your event when you will have all the necessary information in Events in Saigon.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

Hi phoning,

could you tell me where the event will take place in saigon? i am not a native speaker but i speak advance level with some other languages. i've a  back ground of adventure activities, which may fascinate the children and help them to have an another hobby or career in their life. i am asian from the himalaya. thank you for letting me know. 

stanzin

Hello!

The event will take place on Sunday, Jan 17 in D1, HCMC. Thanks for your interest. Can we meet up somewhere in HCMC before the event? I'd love to get to know you personally! Please message me!

Hello Phuong!

I'm an english teacher residing in district 1 now...I would love to participate in your event! I wonder what time would that be on Sunday?

Please let me know. God bless you!

Hi!

It will be this Sunday, 2-5 PM, at Le Van Tam park

Please contact me at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

sorry to be cynical, but are you and the kids etc all volunteering? or the parents pay, u trouser the Lot and get some gullible whitey to play the dancing bear?

Hi, is this an on-going thing? I'm planning to go to Saigon in April and do some volunteering there for 2-3 weeks. I'm doing a participatory themultipleexposureproject.co.nr/ and I would like to teach analogue and digital photography to young students. I can help in teaching English too. Let me know if this appeals to you.

Hello everyone,

I will be closing this thread since the event was due 17 January, so, it is not on going.

If you want to inform about an event, please add it to the Events section of the website here : Events in Saigon

All the best
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed