Buying a Bike in Veliko Tarnovo

Hello.

Can anyone advise me where exactly I can purchase a bicycle from in Veliko Tarnovo, and how much I'd expect to pay?

Thanks in advance, and a Happy New Year to you all!

hI, they sell them in pratika in vt, new ones, mainly mountain bikes, we bought one last week and was about £60.00 roughly, hope this helps. Alison

Hi Alison:
Yes, that's extremely helpful and just what I was looking for - thank you very much!

Praktiker is good for getting a cheap bicycle, but if you are looking for something with a high quality or need accessories or a place where you can repair it, you can go to the Gorgona shop on Zelenka 2 street. The guys are really passionate about outdoor adventures and provide great services...unfortunately cost a little more :(

Hello Ventom.
That's great information to have - thank you very much!

It is not difficult to find a shop selling bikes - even in Veliko Tarnovo, actually most sports shops do sell bikes. But you will probably face a limited possibility to choose the right model for you.
So my advise is to find a specialized shop - either to one of the big producers or a shop selling multiple brads.

The one recommended above is exactly of this type - they are distributors of DRAG - the biggest Bulgarian producer of bicicles, and they have a very broad range of models.

Another option is to search here:   olx.bg
keyword: велосипед
district: Велико Търново

both new and used.