Outdoor activities

Hey guys? Are there any outdoor activities happening in Jeddah such as hiking etc? If U guys do plan one please invite me along... Thank you

I'm sure you'd be invited :D

Of curse there is lot's of out door activities, it's upon you what you wish to choose.
PM me if you like to know more about jeddah.

Have a blessed day

Please inbox me if you require to have an overview & know the schedule about upcoming outdoor activities in Jeddah...Regards!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share personal contact infos in private only.

ther is kitesurfing

Hi...where are you from. We are indian married couples living in Jeddah. what is the nature of your work here. We are looking to meet and make new friends...

hi , how are you

iam jordainan , living in jeddah ,

ok i need afrinds , my work is sales manager

how we can meet you
what youe number

thanks

welcome

how i can to contact???

Yes I did hiking with my Friend if you want

The place near to Jeddah
Around 40 KM

There are usually boat trips out in the sea............you can dive if you are license and if not you can just snorkle within the reefs.

Yes pls give me more details. Thanks

Try looking up Red Sea Divers.....they do boat trips....they are located up here in obhur

Indian Cpl wrote:

Hi...where are you from. We are indian married couples living in Jeddah. what is the nature of your work here. We are looking to meet and make new friends...

Hello guys, I am looking friendship too, if you interested to have meeting, outing, dinner or gathering you can contact me anytime. Rahman

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that there is the Events in Jeddah section now available and that you are free to post your gathering/events with all the necessary details.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

Watsapp me on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hey dat-queen-bee, I'm joining some diving lessons . it is supposed to be fun, contact me if you're interested & i'll send you more info.

Go with filipino friends. You will be treated special and avoid perverts as well. Filipino people have lots of secret life here in Kingdome. I don't know what is your religion and if you are a christian. My advice will surely be 100% guaranteed  :D

I hear you well kitchiepanget........

shucks...i'm muslim!!!

I guess they will treat me bad now :(

Hi everybody,

Let's avoid off topic comments please.
The initiator was only looking for outdoor activities happening in Jeddah.

Thanks

Priscilla :)

Hi
How are you
You lI've in jeddah
Can you contact me

Morning
How we can contact

Hi Abed42002,

To whom are you addressing your message? Do you have any info about the subject of this thread?

hamudi wrote:

shucks...i'm muslim!!!

I guess they will treat me bad now :(

:lol::lol::dumbom:

kitchiepanget wrote:

Go with filipino friends. You will be treated special and avoid perverts as well. Filipino people have lots of secret life here in Kingdome. I don't know what is your religion and if you are a christian. My advice will surely be 100% guaranteed  :D

Are you serious ?  :D

I remember my sister went Quad biking somewhere,so that is there
I believe it was at a desert,try googling it maybe you'll find it

Actually Jeddah Kind of Impressive at the first look, but just don't raise your expectations that Much ..

For sea side, Obhur, northern of Jeddah is the Best to Check out, you can rent a boat and do fishing or have a tasty lunch, if not interested you can hang to a private beach, day use fee or a studio booking ..

if interested in old architectural and like cosy vivid historical places, pay a visit to the historical district located in down town Jeddah, it is nice to c

as long as you are not an arab, lol, assuming you don't like SHISHA (Hubbly Bubbly) but there is lots around the city, visit KANZ OBHIUR, AGAVI CAFE, BLUE OCEAN CAFE ..

for corniche, pass by Palestine Rd. HAMRA Dist. where you can see the famous high fountain ..

for delicious food, visit BRASA DE BRAZIL, Hamra Dist. as well or TX Road House, Tahlia St. where there is lots of brands for shopping's addicts

there is also the water village, prince sultan St. and Dahban Water Front Park at Higer Obhur ..

what else I can say, for me I still feeling board as I wish we could have some sport activities, horse riding, tennis playgrounds, or buggies riding ..

wish you all the best, if you need any further info that I can help, PM me ..
TC

Actually Jeddah Kind of Impressive at the first look, but just don't raise your expectations that Much ..

For sea side, Obhur, northern of Jeddah is the Best to Check out, you can rent a boat and do fishing or have a tasty lunch, if not interested you can hang to a private beach, day use fee or a studio booking ..

if interested in old architectural and like cosy vivid historical places, pay a visit to the historical district located in down town Jeddah, it is nice to c

as long as you are not an arab, lol, assuming you don't like SHISHA (Hubbly Bubbly) but there is lots around the city, visit KANZ OBHIUR, AGAVI CAFE, BLUE OCEAN CAFE ..

for corniche, pass by Palestine Rd. HAMRA Dist. where you can see the famous high fountain ..

for delicious food, visit BRASA DE BRAZIL, Hamra Dist. as well or TX Road House, Tahlia St. where there is lots of brands for shopping's addicts

there is also the water village, prince sultan St. and Dahban Water Front Park at Higer Obhur ..

what else I can say, for me I still feeling board as I wish we could have some sport activities, horse riding, tennis playgrounds, or buggies riding ..

wish you all the best, if you need any further info that I can help, PM me ..
TC

If you are interested in outdoor yoga. Interested?

if you are interested to kitesurfing , welcome to join to our group .