Coming to Bulgaria for the first time. Need to meet some people :D

Hello,

I am a college student coming to sofia for the first time. Since I don't know the city well I'd love to meet a local so we can explore the city. I am coming alone and I don't want to be alone in Sofia so Please shoot me a message if ur interested! :)

Thanks!
Elias

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Good luck with your future move and I hope you find the Country and capital to your liking, and meet new friends on the forum and around Sofia. Enjoy the adventure. :)
Regards Steve.

Thanks Steve!

Good luck,Sure you will find friends easily  :D

josephine

I hope so!
Thanks Josephine! :)

Don't know if you're already in Sofia or not, but if so, you can join the meet and greet evening.

And probably we should organize such events on a more regular basisi, so that every newcomer will be able to find some friends as soon as possible.

Hi there
I will have  a  fb page you can post   my son that is almost American native speaker, so you want having any trouble communicating, He is a musician and he is a good and hones child, 22 years old. I would suggest you offer him a friendship or just message him.his address on fb is as follows: xxx Godd luck and welcome to Bulgaria
Regards,

Mother of Sebastian
Rositza

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi there,

just saw your message and a good place for you to go and meet other expats is JJ Murphys in Sofia.  It is owned by my son "Stefan" and is a great place to go and meet new people.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Tracey