Virus Issues on Expat.com Mobile Site

I have faced virus issues accessing website on my cell phone.

I use Samsung Galaxy S5, protected by Avast Antivirus.

Ever since the upgrade, every time I touch an open area, a pop up opens that is immediately blocked by Avast. Initially I though it was a one time thing, but this is a regular phenomena.

Just to double check, I noticed that it does not happen with other email/search/ social media sites that I open.

Just to bring it to notice, in case any other user has faced this issue.

Z

Not noticed that one, but I have to admit a total lack of anti virus software on my S5 (Probably silly of me).
in the past I've had issues with other forums doing similar things, and that has always been a software glitch.

Well.. Since I grew up in 90s, 'Protection first' has always been the motto.. : )

But on a serious note.. As I mention I browsed through other sites without the said issue. Figured I would bring it in notice.

EDIT: I did the regular scheduled clean up of my History & Cookies, and have not faced the problem since then. The problem was with my browser I would assume.

I am leaving the original post unedited so that in case someone else faces the same issue with viruses, they can know what to do with their browser.

Good luck
Z

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR