I am looking for maid

I am looking for maid stay in with salary 1600 her day of will be from Saturday at 1 come bake Sunday afternoon I have 4 kids and the one Will work with me will move with us to Australia very soon and all her pepper will be arranged by my husband so any one interest contact me by call or what's app *

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for your security, please do not put your phone number on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
noura gamal wrote:

I am looking for maid stay in with salary 1600 her day of will be from Saturday at 1 come bake Sunday afternoon I have 4 kids and the one Will work with me will move with us to Australia very soon and all her pepper will be arranged by my husband so any one interest contact me by call or what's app ***

Welcome to the forum. :)

The best place to find a maid would be to place a free ad in the jobs section at the top of this page.

Hi noura gamal,

As stumpy said, you should post this ad in the appropriate section > https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/malaysia/

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

Thanks

Maam I have a friend looking for a job..she finished her contract this coming March... Please watsapp me *** thank you...

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi ma'am this is mary i'am interested please email me if you still looking for a maid..thank you

Hi madam iam Cameroonian young lady iam willing to work with you as maid , live in , but iam resident in cameroon  , can you process my document for me to come and work at your home, if yes i will be waiting foer your responce.
                     thanks

Hello everyone,

I invite you all to please post your ad in the Jobs in Malaysia > housemaid.

This section is better for your advert and will be helpful in your job search.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

[Topic closed]

Closed