Housemaid fulltime live out and partime

Greetings maam and sir,
I am sheila a filipina work oriented and willing to learn.i  am 8years experienced household chores and taking care babies,elders and pets.please you can contact me in this number ***.thank you and looking forward to work soon.

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello mam I'm willing to apply as a housemaid..and I have more experience as a domestic coz I'm work in abroad.

Hi Shalol and gemema,

If you are looking for a job as housemaid, it is best that you post in the jobs section > Housemaid job vacancies in the Philippines.
It will give much more visibility to your search.

Thanks and good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

i am in need of a God fearing and nice persons who can work as driver or house-help.someone who can take good care of my home.if you are interested get back to me lets talk more about wages and conditions

preciousj wrote:

i am in need of a God fearing and nice persons who can work as driver or house-help.someone who can take good care of my home.if you are interested get back to me lets talk more about wages and conditions

Welcome to the forum.

The appropriate place to advertise in in the jobs section. I suggest you click on the link in post #3 from Priscilla and post your ad there.
It will get much better exposure there.

Hello madam good morning I'm very interested to work in ur family I'm a hard worker filipina I'm working in other country as a domestic helper..

Hi, is housemaid job still available and where this job located?? I am intrtested for this job.. I used to work as a house helper/caregiver  for over 2 yrs.. I can able to work  as live out and part time u can reach me anytime xxx

Thank you

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am looking for a house worker to work about 3 days per week.  If interested let me know.  Just response to this message with your name, phone and expected pay for the 3 days.  Duties would include cleaning, washing and cooking.

Hello there SourceMaster,

Welcome, do not hesitate to drop an advert in the Housemaid job vacancies in the Philippines so that interested members may contact you directly via the ad and provide you with the infos you asked.

all the best
Bhavna

Hi Sir , i am interested to apply as a house maid, i am tin tin 40 yrs old  Here's my contact number **...please txt me first before u call me becuas3 sometimes my fone is not in my pocket.. thank u and hope to here from u sir soon... god bless!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Hello sir good morning I'm wiling to apply as a housemaid I'm oriented to work sir coz I'm working in abroad before.now I'm here in  philippines..This is my contact ***.thank u sir I wait ur reply.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Closed