Riyadh Domestic Airport

Hi All,

I will be flying overseas. As there is no flight from Riyadh I will have to first fly to Jeddah. Could anyone let me know whether I can interline my bags from Terminal 3 (domestic terminal) in Riyadh to my final destination and whether I can stamp my exit visa in Riyadh. If these are not possible to be done at the Terminal 3 then I will have to ensure I have sufficient time in Jeddah.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Depends on how your ticket is...If your ticket is of same airline which is a connection flight via jeddah then you won't have any issues....else it's 2 different trips and you'll need to face immigration at Jeddah and not Riyadh

Hi Ali,

Many thank for the reply. Yes it is Saudi Airlines throughout. Nice to hear that there wont be any hassle in Jeddah.

While you can interline your bags to your final destination, you will have to clear immigration in Jeddah as this is your final exit location from the Kingdom.

Hi,

Thanks. Yes as mentioned I was able to interline and get my entire boarding pass in Riyadh. However, I went through the immigration in Jeddah.