Reliable shipping company

I need information of trustworthy and reliable shipping company or cargo to arrange shipping from Sanur
to Denmark.

any info would be highly appreciated

You could try Ritra Cargo.

Hands down best on Bali is CAS. 

http://www.cargobali.com/welcome

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Comment removed - No defamatory statement

limajari . it is owned by an expat.

To be honest, I have used Limajari quite a few times but a long time ago and didn't know if they were still around. The owner was French and they used to be somewhere in Kerobokan if I remember correctly. Thy were very serious and efficient and I would have no qualms at all in using them again. If you want to deal with an expat then they are excellent.

Reason I suggested Ritra Cargo earlier is because they are a big company with branches allover Indonesia. The boss used to be Handy, or maybe it was Gusti Rai. Don't know who runs them these days, but they were totally professional.

CAS has also been around for donkeys years but I haven't ever used them.

To tmk:

I'd be very careful making a public claim such as yours for the simple reason that libel, slander, etc. fall under criminal (not civil) law here in Indonesia, and if that company catches wind of your public declaration, it could go badly for you.  They are a very large company with offices in several locations on Java and Bali.

Assuming you had an official company receipt for your $7,000.00, and taking your story as truthful, why didn't you go to the police and file a complaint…or at least, hired a lawyer?

Yes you should have got an official receipt seeming as $7000 is a large amount of money. If you had one them I don't see how the company can refuse to take responsibility for an employee.

And saying things like "thieves the lot of them!" is quite a strong statement against a big company.

Tmk...in the event that you continue to follow this discussion, and after further consideration you wish to withdraw your prior comments, it's too late for you to edit your post, but you can write to Fred (he's all over this forum) and have your post removed.

If I were in your shoes, would I do that?  Yes, absolutely.