Appendices

Any well information about Appendices cities and its treatment and after affect of operation

Mospori wrote:

Any well information about Appendices cities and its treatment and after affect of operation

?????????????????

What exactly are you talking about ??
I am presuming it is appendicitis, the treatment of and any after effects ??

A simple operation to remove them, done under anesthetic and with no side effects.

is it open or Laparoscopic ?
If the pain once happened can it be  again arise any time if not operated

Very simple surgery whether open or laproscopic. Not much post operative pain, even he/she feels comfortable after surgeny.

but I means if a person is in normal situation after this pain can he required to do this surgery because of the fear that the pain might come again and for the 2nd time it is said that the time  is short compare to the 1st pain? please clarify.  regards...

Don't be scared. As per my knowledge there is no chances of reappearing of this pain because the organ responsible for the pain is removed permanentaly.

Hi Mospori,

Mospori wrote:

if a person is in normal situation after this pain can he required to do this surgery because of the fear that the pain might come again and for the 2nd time it is said that the time  is short compare to the 1st pain? please clarify.  regards...

Have you seen a doctor yet ? Normally the symptoms of Appendicitis are more striking than just pain which fades away after a short time.

You should inquire from your doctor, he will best advise you.

Bhavna