Looking for short term work here in Dubai

Hi All,

I have recently moved back to the region and I am basically looking for something to keep me busy with while I am in between contracts.

I used to work in Dubai for 5 years previous to my latest deployment in Azerbaijan where I was part of the management team that opened the countries first golf club. As I work for a management company I am waiting for my next adventure so committing to anything long term would be pretty hard at this stage.

I have been working in golf for pretty much all of my career from working in a golf shop as an assistant to then qualifying as a PGA Professional to managing golf facilities. I have worked all around the world and have been fortunate enough to be working in what quite frankly is my passion.

So my question I need some help with would be is there such a place that advertises or does any one have any suggestions as to what is available for something short term?

thanks

Tom

Hello Tom,

You will find some links of websites in the following article : Find a job in Dubai, maybe you could give it a try.

You may even look here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=178571 and drop an advert in the Temporary job vacancies in Dubai section of the website.

All the best
Bhavna

Hello Tom,

I may have something Really FANTASTIC for You.

I can't PROMISE you anything,  but if I Clicks,  then it can be Something Very BIG.

If you are interested,  then message me on my email :xxx
All the best.

Regards,

Nikki

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum. Exchange infos on the forum itself
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct