Looking for a room to rent in district 1

Yo! Moving out to Ho Chi Minh city beginning of Feb 2016 and looking for a room to rent preferably in district 1. Would be cool to live with some other international people - or perhaps anyone has some advice and has found a place before and knows the easiest way to go about it? Let me know if you can help! Appreciate it, thanks , Robbie!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not advertise your house on the forum. As a professional, you may resgister in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Robbie,

Welcome on board  :)

You will get some useful infos in the following article : Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh some links at the bottom of the page will lead to you housing websites.

You may even browse through the adverts on the website here and drop your own one : Housing in Ho Chi Minh City. Have a look at the different categories so that you find something that suits your needs.

All the very best
Bhavna

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please post your ad in the housing section

You need to invite responses via PM as many people have their post deleted by the moderator as advertising when they give phone numbers and names of businesses when trying to help.

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Please do post an ad in the Housing section please with the spe section please with the specific details. Do not promote on the forum.Thank You.

Hello Robbie20,

I invite you to look for rooms to rent in Housing in Ho Chi Minh City or else post an ad in the this section. It will be more appropriate for your housing search.

I am also closing this thread to avoid advertisement and exchange of contact details on the forum.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

[ Thread closed ]

Closed