Potentially moving to Adana

Merhaba!  I'm considering moving to Adana for a federal job at  incirlik, and wondering if I should continue to pursue obtaining a position there.  My dad is retired AF, and we were stationed there when I was in middle and high school and we loved it.  One of my former teachers and a GI stationed there in 2013 told me it's changed quite a bit and not for the better.  Is it to dangerous to relocate there at this time in your opinion? Also as a single civilian would I still have to move off base in Adana?  Just trying to gauge what life would be like there and is it worth me continuing to pursue?  Be honest!

You can ask this question to one of my friends in Adana whose father also working at incirlik nato airbase. his name is ''Kevin XXX''. Reach him from facebook! :)

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, please exchange personal information in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you so much!  I will contact him today!

Oppertunity here is great for those who have diplomas and can speak english. Ive been here for 6 months and ive lived pretty well. People here are nice. There are economic problems but not big enough to really impact your live if you have a good job. Some people here can be really judgemental so sometimes its ok to lie about paticular subjects so its easier to fit in. and also take whatever people offer sometimes if you dont they will get offended. The turkish people mostly are willing to help you with anything. So i definetly suggest moving here.