Searching a trading internship in Guangzhou

Hello all there,

My name is Philip Ettrich, this year 23 years old. Im a spontaneous German guy, who studied for one year at Guangdong University of foreign Studies (广东外语外贸大学) as my foreign semester. Now I´m back to Germany to complete my studies. But for graduation I still need an internship in China. That´s why I am looking for a 5+ months internship in Guangzhou. After finishing the Internship I would be glad to continue my work in your company. My profession at university is Chineses language (HSK5) and Business Administration, specialized in International Economics. I have to admitt that my chinese is not perfect yet and I still have to learn a lot. But I am able to speak in an appropriate speed and choice of words. Through my studies and my former stays in China I gained great knowledge of the Chinese culture and got an insight in Chinese Business Communication.
Because of an earlier short term internship and earlier part-time jobs my interest in sales and buying has been awake. I like the direkt contact with customers and suppliers as well as the representation on certain fairs. That´s why I´m interested in an internship job in these fields. But other chances of internship in business are welcome as well.
Personally I am very open minded, spontaneous, hard working and reliable. Im fluently speaking English, advanced speaking Chinese and German as my mother tongue .Im very easy to adapt new tasks and learn working skills. If you had some suggestions or your are in need of an intern for your own company, please contact me for that I can send my apllication and CV to you.
By the way, for companies, which want to have people to work as regular worker instead of an intern, I am also interested in working possibilities, I just need a certificate to show to my University for graduation.
I´m looking forward to hearing from you
Philip Ettrich

My Wechat: BJ-2012-06-AiLiPu    --> feel free to contact me

Hi Philip, and welcome aboard !

You should post in the jobs section ;)https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/china/guangzhou/

All the best,

Julien

Oh, didn´t I choose the job section?

Sorry, I will post it there, thank you

Hi

Are you only interested in Guangzhou? Do you consider other cities in China or even London?

Well, of cause I am also interested in other cities. But because as required from my univeryity the internship has to be in China