Rent a house/flat/room/studion

Hi everyone!

My name is Pedro and I'm 27 years old. I live in Portugal and I got a job in Bulgaria. I'm moving to Sofia to work in the Business Park. I will travel in 9th of January and I will have one week to find a house!

I'm looking forward for rent a house/flat/room/studion in the city center if possible close to the metro station. I want something not to expensive, like until 400GBN.

Could anyone help me to find a place to stay?

Thank you everyone! :)

Regards from Portugal

PedroMarques wrote:

Hi everyone!

My name is Pedro and I'm 27 years old. I live in Portugal and I got a job in Bulgaria. I'm moving to Sofia to work in the Business Park. I will travel in 9th of January and I will have one week to find a house!

I'm looking forward for rent a house/flat/room/studion in the city center if possible close to the metro station. I want something not to expensive, like until 400GBN.

Could anyone help me to find a place to stay?

Thank you everyone! :)

Regards from Portugal

Check in the housing section at the top of this page.

Hello PedroMarques,

Have you look in the Housing in Sofia? If not, I invite you to take a look, there may be interesting offers and you can also post your ad in this section.

Thank You,
Regards,
Naomi.

Hi Naomi!
I didn't saw this topic yet, thank you for shared :)
Regards

Hi Pedro! I'm Daniel, spanish 30 years old guy. I also got a job in Sofia and I will arrive one day after you! The 10th of January, and I also have one week to find a house, as I start to work the 18th. Would you like to share a house with me? We can rent a 3 bedroom house and look for other roomate and everything would be less expensive. Please, write me if you are interested and we can talk through skype or something before our arrival!

Hi search in luximoti.com.The best region for being near to your job are :Vitosha,Studenski grand,Mladost.If you go to the center in the morning you will need at least one hour to go to the Business Park,there is a lot of traffic.Hope I helped you and happy new Year!

One hour from the Business Park to the centre? There is a Metro station there these days, you know - it's about 10 minutes into the centre ;)