Extra room to rent

A Merry Christmas to all the members. After one month searching and dealing with different people and agents who, for the most part, tried to increase the price of rental property with foreign voice, I got a 3-bedroom condo, staring Jan 1. The condo is at Tar Villa, 7th floor and partially furnished. It is right at the Wangsa Maju LRT. I got 2 extra rooms if someone wish to move in for short term or long term, stating Jan. Ideally a working person or student within city center because the condo is only 8 minutes LRT ride to KLCC. I used to live in KL so I got some furniture as well. Currently in Sweden. Fly back to KL Jan 1. Have a contract with Raffles Design College to teach. Just to give you some idea about the rent, the whole condo is about 1600 RM. You may drop an email at xxx.........so I give you additional information. Thanks, Alexander

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please kindly exchange contact details via the private messaging system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
alexander-KL wrote:

A Merry Christmas to all the members. After one month searching and dealing with different people and agents who, for the most part, tried to increase the price of rental property with foreign voice, I got a 3-bedroom condo, staring Jan 1. The condo is at Tar Villa, 7th floor and partially furnished. It is right at the Wangsa Maju LRT. I got 2 extra rooms if someone wish to move in for short term or long term, stating Jan. Ideally a working person or student within city center because the condo is only 8 minutes LRT ride to KLCC. I used to live in KL so I got some furniture as well. Currently in Sweden. Fly back to KL Jan 1. Have a contract with Raffles Design College to teach. Just to give you some idea about the rent, the whole condo is about 1600 RM. You may drop an email at xxxl.........so I give you additional information. Thanks, Alexander

Please advertise this in the housing section at the top of this page. Your ad will get better coverage there too.
For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open section of the forum.