Job process in dubai

Hi,i am moving to dubai next month on visit,
Can any body explain the hiring process step by step in dubai starting from interview to joining?
Kindly mention these all step by step.
Interview,offer letter,medical,work permit,residence visa,
Also mention,after which step i will fly back to my home country.plz reply

1. You should be hired by a company
2. They will issue the offer letter
3. Sign the offer letter and give the copy to your employer along with your passport size photograph and color copy of your passport.
Your role is over :)
Your HR will tell you whether you need to exit or they can transfer your visa. (It depends on the visa that you are holding) Your visa medical checkup and biometrics can be done only after entering into the country through employment visa or converting it.

Kindly explain,what will next,if i need to exit

Did you get your job?

No sir,I am planning to move dubai next month for searching job.
I am confused about hiring process in dubai,How they recruit employee whose are on visit.

Man, don't make the things complicated. Attend the interviews and get a job. You have no role in your visa processing as it's the responsibility of your employer. Your role is to attend the interviews and perform well. If you are successful, your HR will give you all the instructions like when you have to exit (if needed). Believe me, getting a chance to appear an interview is the big task in this country now and that should be your focus. Don't worry about the recruitment process as its not a rocket launch and it's completely out of your business.😊

Haha perfectly tried to explain, I love the explanation

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Post edited. Please do not write in upper case
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Pls i need a job,can somebody in dubai give me the direct website of the companies in dubai that are in need of workers. xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You can find companies own websites through linkedin,
Remember it is an effective tool.