Female friends in their 30s or 40s?

hello?been in SG for few years and married. Had open minded good friends from different cultures like Russia, Korea and Japan unfortunately most of them now are returned back home or relocated to somewhere else. So looking for a similar minded friends, preferably mature minded females who appreciate a value of friendship specially in foreign country.
Like to listen to music, dance (seldom do nowadays :P) , good wine & yummy food, movies & tvshows, chit chat and hangout with friends (but just not a crazy socializing kind) , of course fashion and shopping.
not really into outdoor sports activities and workouts though.

Lisapainting wrote:

hello?been in SG for few years and married. Had open minded good friends from different cultures like Russia, Korea and Japan unfortunately most of them now are returned back home or relocated to somewhere else. So looking for a similar minded friends, preferably mature minded females who appreciate a value of friendship specially in foreign country.
Like to listen to music, dance (seldom do nowadays :P) , good wine & yummy food, movies & tvshows, chit chat and hangout with friends (but just not a crazy socializing kind) , of course fashion and shopping.
not really into outdoor sports activities and workouts though.

Welcome to the forum... :)

I hope you will get the appropriate replies to your post.

For any male members looking to post on this thread please be advised that this forum is not a dating site.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I hope your search goes well, and this thread bump allows a few more people to see your post, but it's Christmas so the forum is quiet.

Just arrived in SG from Texas, and don't know a soul, aside from my colleagues.  Happy to meet for a glass of wine! ;)

Hi,
I am Hanh. From Vietnam. Nice to meet You here.
I will arrive Singapore on 31 March and will stay there about 4 days. If You interested, we would to hangout ?
Please take care and hope see You inperson soon
Hanh

I'm in the East in bedok.
If your close by would love to catch up. 
Gayathri.

Hi! I'm Ewa. Born and raised in Poland but I spent most of my adult life studying en working in the Netherlands. I came to Singapore with my husband who is here working for a shipping company. I don't have kids and I don't work (at least at the moment). Therefore I have plenty time to spare! I simply would love to meet some interesting people! So let me know if you want to catch up :)

Hi Welcome to Singapore, I hope you enjoy your stay and hope you meet lot of female friends!

Cheers!