Job Transfers Government

Hi There..

I need information regarding changing jobs.. Can I get the NOC and NAQAL Kafala from Government Organisation to Private Organization.(Specially Doctors).There is any solution to this staying in the Kingdom..???

Thanks

Depends...but tough usually....

Z4N wrote:

Hi There..

I need information regarding changing jobs.. Can I get the NOC and NAQAL Kafala from Government Organisation to Private Organization.(Specially Doctors).There is any solution to this staying in the Kingdom..???

Thanks

The HR of the company can answer this question either they will give transfer or not.

Hi Z4N,

If you need to change your job by means of transferring your sponsorship, you may need to ask for a Demand Letter from the new company which you would like to join with. And present the Demand Letter to your current sponsor for the acceptance. If they will allow you to transfer, they (current sponsor) may provide 3 letters addressed to MOL, Passport Office and the new company, however, depending on the new company, they may not need those three letters and they can directly request for an online sponsorship transfer from your current sponsor. same as to your current sponsor, they just need to log in to their MOL account and accept the request from the new company. Once it has been approved online by the MOI/MOL, the printing of IQAMA (Residence ID) will be the next step, where you will provide your original passport, IQAMA, and photo to your new sponsor...

I hope it helps...

Thanks for replies