Meet up with an English Speaking

I'm an Omani living in Muscat. and I'm looking to improve my English speaking.
looking to meet someone male or female, just for a coffee shop meeting, who has a good english speaking. Willing to pay according to the agreement between us.

Hello Yusuf,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest you drop an advert in the Language exchange in Muscat section of the website so that you may link up with interested members.

All the very best
Bhavna

yusuf767 wrote:

I'm an Omani living in Muscat. and I'm looking to improve my English speaking.
looking to meet someone male or female, just for a coffee shop meeting, who has a good english speaking. Willing to pay according to the agreement between us.

Dear Yusuf brother,

There is no need to pay anything, my friend. The expat-blog team Oman arranges a regular meet-up every month. You can join them and improve your language skills as well as making new friends.

You can discuss anything and ask whatever you want to and we will love to help you out and give our support.

Hexebella
Please look into it and include him also in the next meet if possible.

You are indirectly inviting trouble in your life, you dont have to pay for anyone's company.Someone will be there when you least expect.Try to be interactive with people around you.Good luck

Mr yusuf
I came here in muscat looking for a Job and fortunately got one. I can help you learn English language without charging  money . I will give you call once m there as I m still waiting for my visa .

Besides I do agree with the views mentioned above . You really don't have to pay for some ones company . You can interact with the speakers directly and take the help of the inter net and books .