Need a house for registration

Hi ,

I am getting a rental place 5 minutes walk to work.
But, owner does not want to make contract or let me register there probably wants to hide income and not pay taxes.

Is there a way where I could register at another house and pay them a certain basic amount every month and continue living in this house as its so close to work.

Thanks,
Amit

amitmi2 wrote:

Hi ,

I am getting a rental place 5 minutes walk to work.
But, owner does not want to make contract or let me register there probably wants to hide income and not pay taxes.

Is there a way where I could register at another house and pay them a certain basic amount every month and continue living in this house as its so close to work.

Thanks,
Amit

Lying to the authorities about where you live is a bad idea, and not worth it just because your landlord doesn't want to follow the law.  If he doesn't want to give a rental contract, then he should at least provide a letter stating he is hosting you there or something to that effect.

Yes you are right , better look for another house.
She is not ready to even give that letter as it has to be notarized before registration.

Hi Amit,

some owners don´t want to register tenants into their house (term: "trvaly pobyt", or prechodny pobyt). Basicly, they are affraid, that for example tenant will lend somewhere money and don´t pay the money back, then executor arrive and confiscate things, which belongs to owner of house/flat :-(. Get these confiscated things back is project for ages (and cost a lot of time and money for attorney)... But you should have lease contract anyway, because it protects also you.

If I will be in your case, I will choose another house/flat with owner, who is able to play fair.

Kind regards,

Frantisek