Help for my girlfriend

I'm currently living in Switzerland and will be moving to Berlin in January of 2016, I already have a job and place there, however my girlfriend is unable to find any suitable job, which is the real issue here. We both have degrees in hospitality management, with her being the Valetictorian of her year and having an outstanding academical history. Furthermore she is fluent in French, Spanish and English, plus is currently learning German as well and is at an intermediate level at the moment. However it has been near to impossible to find any position for her as she constantly gets rejected for not being fluent at german. So my question is whether any of you could give me any suggestions where she could try to apply or what the best move for us would be in order for her to find a suitable job in Berlin. Her main fields of interest are event management, finance and purchasing. Furthermore as mentioned before she is currently learning German and I am sure that she will be at a very good level pretty soon. Any help is greatly appreciated. Have a nice day!

Welcome on board  :cheers:

When I read these kind of posts, I always wonder why the person him/herself doesn't write it?

Whatever the reason is that you have to find out and search for some answers instead your girlfriend, I cant help you on this and I do hope some members who live in Berlin can help you out.

Good luck!

I believe basically all jobs in the fields you mention are customer facing, and as such require very good German skills.
Thus your girlfriend should concentrate on jobs that have no customer contact (if there are any) - or learn German first.