Training center using kindergarden to hire?

I have just been lied to, and am not sure what to do. The school had me come to China to work for them for a year, and would provide a Z visa. When I came under the impression of working for a school, I was then working for a training center. This is issue 1. Issue 2 is where they did not provide the working visa as mentioned, and so I quit. When I quit, they refused to pay for the hours I helped them out. Now I am stuck with an 1 year apartment contract and is looking for a legit job. Is there anyone who can help?

where are you and what qualifications do you have

I was in Shunde area, now I am currently staying with my BF until I can find another job. I have my MA in Chinese language, so I can speak English, Cantonese, and Mandarin. I have my TESOL certification.

My name is James West...and I have something that could interest you...its not available until mid .January and it is working with children from 3-7....there would also be the opportunity to teach primary school kids to make up additional hours... please send me a private message if you are interested...its also in the Shunde area......the school is small..but its good..and the owner is honest.....I know this first hand as I currently do part time work for them...i need your age.. and your nationality please

I am from the states, 4th generation. 30yrs.

As I said yesterday please Private message me here ... if I put details in the forum...the Moderators  will just delete them..I'm sorry its not my doing... its the rules of the site...
James K. West