Studio for long term

We are looking for a studio in Tangier for long term. We come to work in January. We are a family with a small child is one year. We look forward to your suggestions to e-mail *

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : For security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi barmaley18, :)

I invite you to post an advert in the appropriate section which is housing in Tangier. ;)

Thank you.
Best of luck,
Christine
Expat.com

I can offer you an apartment in the centre of the City  The apartment is advertised here.

I am actually in Spain and you can reach me on this number: xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum + do not advertise on the forum. You already have an advert in the proper section!
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Rent In Tangier wrote:

I can offer you an apartment in the centre of the City .. The apartment is advertised here.

I am actually in Spain and you can reach me on this number: xxx

Please read post #2. Click on the link provided and post your advertisement there. Advertising is not permitted on this section of the forum.

hi guys :)
Looking for a small secured furnished studio in the center of Tangier, preferably in areas like  Malabata, Md V, Md IV. do not hesitate to contact me on my email if any suggestions :)))
shishile

@shishile

Please read post #2. click on the link and place an free ad there. Also read post #4

There is a 2 bedroom duplex available in tetouan, 1/2 he drive away. Next to the sea, media and the Spanish town Ceuta.

is it possible to have more information about this one in tetouan?