Uk expat lets link up, no weirdos please.

Hi Beautiful people on Expatblog,

I live in Riyadh exit 7. I am an English Teacher. Fun, articulate and witty, gosh I'm modest...haha!
Riyadh can turn to a guilded prison, especially for expat young women (though I would like to mention it has its plus point before I get pinned down but the pro Riyadh mob), thats why I'm seeking like minded people. We might live and work here...but I feel I dont do the former as much. Well I'm trying to upgrade on the quality that is.

If you feel like your life is on a pause button, and need(for sanity or mental stability)/want to meet someone- please note I am not a therapist.lol though maybe is the person in need for one, well maybe not just yet ;P.

Fashion, window/shopping, talking, language exchange (my English for your Arabic) generally hanging out. Coffee, jokes what have you. Let me know. Granada Mall is close to me. Lets be friends, lets hook up.

If anyone knows of some Christmas events or New years parties in Riyadh, would really appreciate some information and maybe an invite...cheeky... but you never know if you don't ask. lol

Safety note to self and non weirdos: no weirdos please...lol (this is assuming all weido's are self confessed ones. lol)

"When in Rome do like the Romans do" only somuch shopping you can do, but then again there are so many malls - I take that back.  Lets shop!

Maybe see you around,
Selena

Hi Selena,
First of all a very happy new year in advance ;)
and belated 'Merry Christmas ho ho hoo' oh sorry, you said no weirdos right  :D
I felt isolated and imprisoned too couple of years ago but once you started exploring and interact, more you find people and places and interesting activity groups to hangout with. Off course people are not always same, nice and like minded every time you meet (merits and demerits we face when we try to make new friends).
I've waited for a long time for someone to help me in making a video song for me. but finally I decided to learn video editing and make my own and I did it. After this many guys and girls contacted me but very few were interesting.
I mostly spend time on learning new stuff and share with friends. (started learning guitar from last week) Language exchange is a good idea, sharing thoughts on life and universe is my fav subject ;)
I'm sorry about New Year Parties as it's too late now, I would have send you an invitation if I had seen this post earlier. There are few NY parties in compounds you would have like but they already sold out. I will send PM you if I can find one by today eve.
Sorry for my bad English, have a great day.

Keep us posted!