Tourist Visa

Hi I am traveling to Vietnam in April for 2months from Australia can anyone tell me can I obtain a 3mth visa out of Australia or must I travel on a 30 day visa and get an extension after arrival
Also can I extent to 90days
What are my best options for a visa out of Australia
thanks best wishes all for Christmas period

hey fitzy. in your visa application form, you can select a 3 month single or multiple entry visa. it would be best and cheaper option to get it before you arrive rather than get an extension after you have arrived. good luck!

Dear Fitzie,

You can contact me at******for entry visa procedure ( Visa on arrival ) .

Best regards,
Cuphu

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum, give the necessary information on the forum itself and do not promote your services on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Save some $ , do the VOA . Get a 3 month single entry if your not planning on leaving the country . You can then extend twice more in-country for $45 , 3 month , single entry
I can recommend hotels-in-vietnam or Vietnamvisapro . It will only take about 2 days to get your VOA letter
I also understand that Vietnam is also considering a 1 year visa to Aussies , so maybe that might be in effect prior to your departure
I would do the VOA about 2 weeks in advance , no sooner

Dear sir
I'm happy that you will travel to Vietnam in the next year. So to your question i would like to answer follow the information below:
The one who want to come to Vietnam need a approval letter provide by immigration office.
So you can chose 3 months visa with single or multiple entry is the best choice.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not advertise your business here, please register in the business directory
Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please note that promotion of your own services is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Its not just 25usd, but another 45usd(?) at the airport. Plus exchange rate, fees. You may as well do it before hand.

thanks all for the information given good to read all options open to new very grateful to all answers
cheers Fiyzie