VISA suggestions..

Hej everyone,
Me and my boyfriend been together and been live in partners in philippines for 2 and a half years now. i don't have kids and never been married. also him no kids and never been married. He was in philippines for studies, so our life is i am the one who's working and he is the one that studying when we were still Philippines. We never been apart too long, the longest time was just one week ( when he was taking exams for license in manila ) since we lived in Mactan, Cebu.
I am in Sweden now using tourist visa. It's my second time visiting here now,  For the same reason i am here visiting my bf's family and came here together with my boyfriend, last time was last December 17,2014 - April 12,2015, it was almost 4months stay in sweden cuz i was granted for an extension for my visa til August 30,2015. I got back here last october 2015. Me and my boyfriend just decided to settle here in sweden, he got job, we got our own house already.
I am just wondering what visa is the best to apply to be able to stay much longer, work, and maybe get a residency / citizenship later. (without needed to go back to philippines).
Would sambo visa is possible? or better to get married ?

Hej!
I guess the only option is to apply for the 2-year residence permit and after 2 years of living here in Sweden then you can apply for the permanent residence permit. If you have a tourist visa now, even if you get married then you still have to go back to the Philippines and apply for the residence permit. Check migrationsverket.se coz all the informations are there. Good luck!

Hej!

You can definitely get a "sambo" visa. It's the same kind as for married couples and partners. My experience is that it won't get (much) easier just because you're married. However, since you've already been living together, you might be able to get a permanent residence permit immediately, instead of first having to get a temporary one valid two years. You need to submit proof that you've been living together abroad, such as rental contracts (where both of you are mentioned), national registry certificates, bills sent to the same address etc.

To speed things up, I'd also recommend sending in photos of you together. Try to find pictures where you can identify famous statues, squares, and landmarks. Write a description on the back of the photos where they're taken. If you have pictures together with the other one's family, that'd be awesome. Also submit passport stamps, tickets, and boarding passes showing that you've visited each other or traveled together, phone bills where you can see that you've been calling each other and so on. Any piece of evidence that you've been a couple for a long time will make it easier for them to decide.

You could apply for other kinds of visas, but it's difficult. For example, you could find work and get a work permit. Or you could apply for a university and get a student visa, but then you'd have to pay the tuition. I'd say that applying as boyfriend/girlfriend is your best option.

So, in conclusion: Apply for living in Sweden as "sambor". Try to get the permanent residence permit if possible. It's the same application, but Migrationsverket will decide which type you'll get. I'd recommend getting married if you're planning to spend the rest of your lives together, but I don't believe it's important when applying for a residence permit.

Good luck!

Thanks a LOT..
that's a big help.
i'll try apply sambo, and we'll see if its possible.

THANKS AGAIN :)

Hi:
The best way to get well informed about how to come to Sweden, is to check the link: migrationsverket.se
You`ll find all the information you need.
Success

Why not marry you BF and get settled there?