Help! Any suggestions? (Resignation and Moving)

I'm really fed up with my company. Everything is just not going right (late salary, vacation leave, job.... etc.) Recently I informed my boss that I want to resign and presented a letter of resignation with one month notice. They gave me shitty reasons and insisted that it won't be allowed and that I should wait.
I am now thinking to leave my job without notice, and move to another GCC country with my relatives. Will it be a problem if I apply for a job there and my visa isn't cancelled? I'am aware that I will get a ban from the ministry of labor as I did not finish my 2 year contract, but apart from that, will there be any problem working in another GCC country?

Appreciate your help. Thanks All!

jobsolution wrote:

you have free zone visa or labour visa?

Labor Visa. I'm aware that i will have a ban in the UAE. But I'm considering to move to other GCC country.

If your company reported you as absconded, it will be a problem. Not even in UAE, you will not be able to enter in to other GCC countries as well.

shanafashyaana wrote:

If your company reported you as absconded, it will be a problem. Not even in UAE, you will not be able to enter in to other GCC countries as well.

Hi! Thank you for your reply. So you mean to say that I will be in trouble if I plan to work to another GCC country?
Can you tell me your reflection over this article regarding absconders. Here it is:

" Abscond reporting is not possible while the employee is out of UAE. Ministry of Labour will  ask personal file print of the employee from Immigration to verify whether the employee is inside or outside of the country. If the report shows that the person is out of UAE, Ministry will not accept abscond complaint. But the employee will get a ban for one year in case the employer requests this during cancellation of the employee's labour card and visa after six months."

My suggestion is to go to the Labour department and ask their advice. They are really quite helpful.

you should go to labor department, whenever you want to leave nobody can stop you, you have presented the resign letter, from that day your notice period has started, just go labor dept, your prob will b solved.

Yah as most advised you should go to the labor department as you have the right to leave the company with a month resignation letter.

However i see no trouble in going to another GCC country as the ban will be in the UAE only and it will be a work ban not a criminal offence where by you will not be allowed to enter other GCC countries.