Inline skate and aggressive skate

Hello All in Kuwait this sport is a bit old and people not familiar with or maybe they are afraid of.

What I do is 3 type of inline skate ., Aggressive and Free ride Fitness skate for long journey in the city thats happen Friday on sunrise time in the city of Kuwait and hawali I have already all those locations and nice to gather up in this location I always skate alone in my location make some jumps and skate . The people in the area are not familiars  with skating where the location so always staring and some are have small talk thats great though and sounds fun.

I always skate when I finish from work thats location on high way 40 road for free ride and Agressive.

hey i love skating.....i believe you havent understood what i was trying to say....im no rich person..i said people here dont appreciate something new....it would be lovely for people to be open minded....i was actually supporting you dear.....i just believe you didnt understand me

Hello All ,

Thursday 5:00 PM marina Salwa Alsabbah occasional hall , inline skating meetup come and join  we will cruise and make some moves freestyle.