CELTA certificate worth it to work in Egypt??????

Hey everyone, so my question is is the CELTA certificate worth getting to work a teaching job in Egypt? I don't live there currently, but would like to prepare in case we decide to move.  A little info about me, I have worked in a Language centre, a Kindergarten and an international school in KSA. I'm fluent in Arabic and English with a Foreign nationality. I don't have a Bachelors, but I have a diploma in the Healthcare field. I was planning on getting my Canadian Bachelors in Nursing, but I know there isn't a demand in Egypt, so I was contemplating the CELTA certificate in case I wanted to work there.

Any info would help greatly
Thank you all in Advance

Hello, my husband has CELTA qualification only and he has private clients in the evening usually everyday he does 2 hours an studies Arabic in the morning. So roughly ATM he is making around 8-9000 Guinea. Which for us ATM is good as we live in the cheap area of Cairo. But we have been told he can easily get a job in a school he's had many offers in language centres but working private is better money an sometimes the centres will try to meet ur price. That's roughly all the information I can give.

If you get a CELTA qualification and you're a native English speaker you can work in the many Language centres here, especially around Cairo. However, to work in a school you would need a degree. It's good that you have some experience in working with kids, which I think will allow you to work in a private international nursery (usually in a Villa that hires native speakers to teach English, French or German). If you are interested in working in this nursery setting, there's a FB page that advertises many vacancies for them especially around New Cairo, Dokki and Maadi area. Message me if you want to know more about it and good luck!

what is the name of this nursery I like to work in it I am in nasr city

It will get you a job with a good salary no need for a degree