About part time job

Dear sir
Due to the respect.My name is Ramesh Bastola I am from Nepal currently i am in Moscow i am searching for job part time or full time time doesnot consider.I completed my bachelor degree in Nepal so please can you help me how to grab job in Moscow or can you help me to assist the job i am too much helpfull and thankfull for you if you provide me necessary information.Sir please feel free to consider more information please contact me in my cell number*** I am waiting for a positive response from you.
                                Thanking you

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Ramesh,

I invite you to read the article "Work in Moscow" in the Expat Guide. There are information which may help you in your search.

Regards,
Naomi.

Thank you i read that article but i am still how to find a job can you assist me.

hi there Ramesh,

I suggest you contact the professionals in the business directory, they will guide you : Jobs in Moscow.

Do not hesitate to drop an advert in the jobs section as well : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/russia/moscow/

All the very best
Bhavna

Hiramesh are u in Moscow

jitendra wrote:

Hiramesh are u in Moscow

Do you have something to contribute to this topic?

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

yes he is from nepal and i am also from nepal but my message system is blocked so i am unable to message him