Making life a little easier in Poland (from England)

not sure about you, but I miss some foods from back home, I have found Allegro.pl has most of the things I wanted from walkers crisps to rice crispies, tikka masala and mint sauce, also found the easiest bank to join by far was PKO no id card required just passport, enjoying Poland more every day :-)

Hello,

If you like e-shoping, you can use the sites like ceneo to compare the prices from different websites. Then you can find something in the cheapest way. Sure, portals as allegro f.ex. are also very useful.

You can also go to some non-governmental local organization (below you'll find severals) which will help you with administration stuff, legal counseling, translation etc.

http://mam-prawo.org/opcje/jestem-cudzo … zoziemcom/

Best regards,
Marlena

Hi,

Try Kuchnia Swiata. They offer all sorts of foreign food stuff, and they do have an online shop as well.

Hi Daz,

Have you found anywhere that you can get a bacon sarnie? :)

Cheers
Colin (biker from Tomaszow Maz.)

wish I could find somewhere for a bacon sarnie myself, biker from near Lublin that collects classic 2 strokes, aprilia rs 250, yamaha rd 125 dx and as3, 2 x xl500`s, yamaha it 250 to name but a few I have collected over here :-0

Hi Daz,
I have an MZ ETZ250, a BMW R1150RS (now for sale) and had my latest bike delivered today, a new Royal Enfield GT Continental. I must be older than you, my idea of classics are BSA, Triumph etc.😊 you can see photos of some of my previous owned bikes in facebook, Colin Jenkins I also have a page called Poland Motorcycle Tours
Rgds.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

sent you email, tried to find you on fb and no luck

Make it yourself.  Fantastic boczek cut thin. Good luck

Good but not as good as best back, have some home cured boczek in the fridge.