Act 20 & 22 / Advise

Hi All,

I am looking for someone that I can speak with (business person, accountant, or tax advisor type) regarding the possible start up business in PR.

We are moving to the island next month and after getting settled we wish to explore possible business ventures in PR that may be able to benefit from the acts 20 or 22.

The possible business ventures include IT services / software code programing  and the solar energy field. 

We have several questions, ideas, etc, but we need to discuss these with someone who is knowledgable of the acts and business in PR.

If you can recommend someone to me that may be able to help, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Dickinson on here and his family are currently setting up a business in pr. They are working with lawyers here .You should contact them .Their business isn't in the same field but the process should be the same.  However if you notice my post in this comment section from yesterday. The US is getting involved on what's going on in pr .And if things change . It could go bad for businesses