Close

Food as in Pizza

New visitors to Indonesia are commonly shocked and amazed at the wide variety of street food in Indonesia, but many who have never been here have no clue we have pizza, burgers and all the other common fast foods westerners are used to, and they all have delivery services.

This topic has just found its way to the front of my mind because I've just ordered one of Dominos especially nice chicken BBQ pizzas, and it'll be with me in less than 30 minutes.

I'll add a few more later, but this will help keep new western expats in Indonesia full of pizza.

http://dominos.co.id/

Feel free to add others. :)

Pizza Hut, PhD, McD, BK, Carl Juniors, KFC, A&W, Bakmi GM, Hoka Bento, to name but all a few all offer delivery
Also through gojek there is Go Mart and Go Food where the drivers will pick up your order from the list of registered with gojek and you pay them once delivered.

The choice is becoming endless as the local restaurants also deliver. And if you live in place like mine, the fried rice man, satay man, sausage man, tempe and tofu man etc are all camped no more than 10 metres away every night. Yum yum

It is another very excellent thread Fred. I always enjoy reading your comments too. And I love to read "Fred Went a Wandering" because you show the "real" Indonesia that not everyone knows about. Whatever Expat.com are paying you as as expert it is definitely not enough. Well done and keep up the great work!

FannyLoh :

It is another very excellent thread Fred. I always enjoy reading your comments too. And I love to read "Fred Went a Wandering" because you show the "real" Indonesia that not everyone knows about. Whatever Expat.com are paying you as as expert it is definitely not enough. Well done and keep up the great work!

Paid?

Not a sausage, I do it:

for fun
because a lot of people helped me when I first moved here, so I try to do a little in return
I want to show the world a little about the country I love

A note.

Dominos give you a voucher for a free medium pizza if they take more than 30 minutes to deliver.
Their excellent chicken BBQ pizza tastes even better when it's free.

I managed another voucher yesterday, and I really fancy a free pizza for lunch.
You can only get eat in or take out with the voucher, but free pizza is free pizza.

Fred :

A note.

Dominos give you a voucher for a free medium pizza if they take more than 30 minutes to deliver.
Their excellent chicken BBQ pizza tastes even better when it's free.

I managed another voucher yesterday, and I really fancy a free pizza for lunch.
You can only get eat in or take out with the voucher, but free pizza is free pizza.

Great information Fred.

Expatriate health insurance in Indonesia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Indonesia

Moving to Indonesia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Indonesia

Travel insurance in Indonesia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Indonesia

Flights to Indonesia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Indonesia