Visa for Turkey

Hi.

Can someone please recommend a travel agent who can help with getting a second visa to Turkey.

Thanks

Why are you looking for an agent. Embassy is at Hoora. Visa applications : 1.00 PM to 2.30 PM

There seems to be differences in what we were told in Turkey and what the embassy here has to say

Whom did you informed while you were in Turkey and what's the difference?
If you want PM me your mobile number, after getting some info from you, I may call Embassy.

Hope you got your visa issues sorted out :)

All sorted. The Elisa people in Turkey told us that it was not possible to apply for another E visa  within 5 months of having one and the embassy here said you could. We decided to try anyway and it worked.
So the people in Turkey gave us the wrong information.

Hello everyone, i have been in Bahrain for the past 8 months and im planning to visit Turkey during the month of Feb-2016. Following are my details and queries.

1. I hold an ordinary Indian Passport and applying for a tourist visa for short stay -
Do I need to take Schengen visa or a valid visa from any of the OECD member countries.? Because this is one of the supporting documents required according to the evisa criteria.
Also, since im going in Feb its better to book my flight first and then apply for the visa right? I have heard the visa doesnt take much time.

2. The flight charges seem to be significantly less in Pegasus than other airlines-
Could anyone share their experience, if any, about pegasus airlines.

3. Im getting a lot of budget accommodation options on AIRBNB and there r couchsurfers too-
Please share your experience regarding the same. If you could suggest a few places to consider it would be great.

4. Im getting a mixed review about visiting Istanbul in Feb(coz of the weather)-
Is it that extreme in Feb that i need to worry so much? Coz basically im flexible with weather conditions to an extent like say 7-9 min temp. Throw some light on this too.

Since im planning on a solo trip and i have like nobody who i know personally in Turkey, i would be really grateful if some experienced travellers/others could help me out here.

If not all the questions at least if Visa query is addressed, i would be glad...:):)

Hoping for a positive response..

Thank you ppl..

regards and merry christmas..:)

If you have a  valid visa issued from Schengen or OECD countries you can apply for Evisa.
If not you need to apply for a visa from the Turkish Embassy.

Thank you for th reply..please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

If i don have a schengen visa I can go to Turkey embassy direct and apply for Turkey  visa I won't need a schengen visa then..
If I need to apply for turkey evisa, then I need to get a schengen visa first.

I hope this s Wat u mean..

Dude,
Google e visa Turkey. Your visa questions will be answered.
Pegasus is good.
Airbnb is good.
Take a warm scarf.
Download the Lonely Planet. It's a great guide
Enjoy Turkiye

I exactly meant that you need to apply at the embassy :) if you don't have Schengen Visa.

Thank you gunner..:) Merry Christmas..

Thank you all for taking out tym nd responding.. Merry Christmas..

Hello Friends,

I would like to know how much months Bahrain Residence Permit visa should be valid at the time of applying Turkish tourist visa If I am intending to visit Turkey from April 01 to April 30, 2019 for 30 days ?

Thanks