Looking for a Job

Hi,
I am a software developer working in India.I am planning to move to germany, how may i get the work permit for germany.

Welcome to Expat.com, Rit_42 ;)

The article "Work Visas in Germany" from the Guide of expatriate life in Germany should answer your question.

Hope this helps
Arlette

Hi Ras,
I have gone through the article and also checked other articles, i will require a valid job offer before applying for Visa. The question is how may apply for the job staying in India and also are the companies willing to work the visa process.

Did you have a look at the article "Find a job in Germany from abroad" in the Guide of life in Germany?

You may also check out the Germany Classifieds -> IT job offers? You may also post an ad yourself.

Cheers
Arlette

Hi good morning,am jonathan elephant live in mauritius and work in hotel,i want to have a work permit to germany like waiter,what i must do,please help me,thanking you in advance.

Hi kursley,
You should have a look at these two articles : Work Visas in Germany and Work in Germany. There are informations and useful links that can help you to find a job.

I wish you good luck in your job search.
Christine