CRAVING FOR FRIENDSHIP

Hello everyone, It's me again. I'm back in Sweden since 2months ago. I live in OLOFSTORP. Most of the time am just home, drinking tea, facing on my phone,watching tv or watching movie on the laptop. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS LIFESTYLE, but it seems so hard to find friends here (feeling so lonely).
Things i love to do; hangout, chat, travel, dance,cook, workout, shopping(window shopping), swimming. I am very open minded person which means i don't judge,i can adjust myself to others.
And oh, I wanna learn swedish so i think having friends here is a good way of learning swedish fast.

That very much depends on what Olofstorp it is :)

Girl, get out there and meet people.
I understand there are a couple of shopping centre not too far away, so start with some of that window shopping and take it from there.

As Fred has stated, get out and about.
You want to learn Swedish so find an establishment that teaches Swedish and join up. Once you have a little language skill then move around, check out places, meet people.

Learning the language is always a good idea, but joining a class will also mean you meet new people.
Stumpy strikes again with another excellent idea.

I so badly resisted myself from saying the same thing Fred... Go out!
I mean, sitting on your mobile phone and laptop is not gonna take you anywhere...
And yes, as Stumpy said, learn the language. . But even then..Go out to practice..

Hello Krizzy24,

Concerning your desire to learn swedish, I suggest you to post an add in the Sweden Classifieds. This section will help you in finding a tutor.

Regards,
Naomi

Maybe enrolled your self, to SFI?classes start on Jan.11, same thing here, and not so funny movie on t.v by weekends.. tsk tsk, but trying to start learning basic swedish by the app, I found on google...
Take Care always

hello everyone, thanks for the responds. i do go out sometimes going to the city, malls, go out hiking, or with the bike to somewhere. it's just look so stupid here to talk to strangers, i mean they said swedish people thinks your crazy if you talk to someone you never know.
And sadly i'm still a tourist here, cant enroll or register to any classes / swedish classes yet. I already basics of swedish language. so most of the time i can understand swedish but i dont speak yet.
and oh, im living in OLOFSTORP,GOTHENBURG near LERUM.

The bike might well be handy for you.
Are there local hang outs for cyclists in your area?

I'm going wild here (I sometimes do, so forgive my rantings).

Assuming that's you in your avatar..
You're young, pretty, and your posts suggest you're intelligent.
You seem to have a wide range of interests that others will share.

You also have to get a bit wild, probably starting with language lessons somewhere so you're better able to communicate with the locals.
If I were a young lady in a new country, I'd try to find a lady teacher to help me along with the language, then see what local clubs there are for my hobbies.

Of course it's not advised to go out and try to talk to any random stranger. Gothenburg isn't a dead city, go visit events that are happening in the city. There you will find many people who share your interest and will be easier to relate.
I have been to Gothenburg so many times and I find the people quite social and relaxed. If you are staying for a longer term, as people around you to introduce you to their friends and circle. If you know no one try saying Hello to your neighborhood people, works everywhere!

Hmm understandable, and yes it is  weird talking to people, you didn't even know...thats my problem too... so, as of me I dont care if it feels empty sometimes..I enjoy my self alone, my husband calls every 3 hours if the Ferry arrived to its destination,
I miss Philippines.

hi dear i know really what meaning feeling boring , but thanks gud im really very busy with work friends and hanging out with friends dancing and of course go to city shopping ,

Hi,

I live in Italy and I've just come back from Sweden, where I spent fifteen days in November and  visited Gothenburg too. I have been studying swedish for three years because I want to work and live in Sweden.

Have you a nice day,

Michele

Hi Merkur,

You are off topic here.

For work, please refer to JOBS section

Z

merkur wrote:

Hi,

I live in Italy and I've just come back from Sweden, where I spent fifteen days in November and  visited Gothenburg too. I have been studying swedish for three years because I want to work and live in Sweden.

Have you a nice day,

Michele

Donna-lyn wrote:

Hmm understandable, and yes it is  weird talking to people, you didn't even know...thats my problem too... so, as of me I dont care if it feels empty sometimes..I enjoy my self alone, my husband calls every 3 hours if the Ferry arrived to its destination,
I miss Philippines.

well, my everyday routine is waking up in the morning, fb, clean the house a bit, go to the neaighbor's house (which is my bf's parents house) to have fika with his sisters and dad, then open tfc website watch *pangako sayo* series (hahaha), chat on fb, the cook for dinner, then study a bit til my bf arrived from work, then eat dinner then watch tv.. well, i really miss philippines too. i mean i miss having friends, chat / talk bout stuffs, (girls talk), go out to some nice places, chill,etc... i just couldnt wait to be able to speak swedish and work.

jesica21 wrote:

hi dear i know really what meaning feeling boring , but thanks gud im really very busy with work friends and hanging out with friends dancing and of course go to city shopping ,

hej, where in sweden are you now anyway???
and where in philippines are you from?

good for u
wish u all the best
wish i can be one of ur friend s
i live in saudi arabia and u know here

Hi Krizzy24 , I started working in Gothenburg 2 months ago. I am also trying very hard to find friends , and it really isn't easy. I was in Dublin before i came here and i made lots of friends quite easily there . So its not your fault . Its just how it is over here it seems.   I am sure if i make just 2 more friends i will start feeling good . I would like to get to know you and anyone who wants to be friends.

helloo  i am Sajjad and want to be your good friend, to be very honest i am not bad man  i just want a good friend if you are really interested in friendship please feel free to contect me on my facebook id: xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi! The best way is Facebook my name: Adrian xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Removal of full fb name. Please exchange those personal details via the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

thanks friend  and nice to meet you  i am sajjad    and your Facebook id please

A reminder.

Dating and contact details are not allowed on the forums.

Oh if yoy lived in Stockholm i will be the one meeting you. I meet a lot of filipina here in Expat but they lived in Stockholm. So sad your not in Stockholm. But if you have time to visit Stockholm please let me know.

hi

i see that you face a kind of lonliness that i feel too but i try to do my best to find ways out. exchange facebook account, scype or any other social media .  we chat  and who knows what comes after ... affinity , frindship and the like

keep in touch

Hi Krizzy24

I feel the same as you...sometimes things get really dark and you can't see nothing more than just going downwards...

Stay strong...find what you really love and live it everyday...

See you soon

xxx