4k Job Offer for Graphic Designer

Hello,

I got a job offer from Advertising / Printing Company as Graphic Designer.

I am currently a Web Graphic Designer and Photographer with 11years experience in Creative Industry.

The Offer are as follow:

4k Basic
Housing and Transportation - Company Provided
Medical - Free
2 yrs contract
42 Paid Vacation after 2yrs.
RT after 2 yrs.

I have family / Relatives to support in my home country. Is this reasonable offer?

Thanks a lot!

Sounds a tad less for 11 years and I'm not sure cause I donno your educational qualifications...And ask for yearly vacations...

Ali_N wrote:

Sounds a tad less for 11 years and I'm not sure cause I donno your educational qualifications...And ask for yearly vacations...

I am a Fine Arts Grad. Major in Advertising.

Here's what they told me after asking regarding vacation and ticket since they don't offer me a joining ticket..

Isn't they suppose to shoulder the ticket from my Home Country to KSA and Return ticket after finish contract?

"Regarding the ticket :

Yes you can get this ticket in two ways , the first one the company will book a ticket for you after you complete continuing 23 month  either round trip if you renew your contract for the same period or if you or

Company decide not to renew the contract in this case  we shall book one way ticket to your country . The second way if your contract will be renewed you may request to get 75% of the ticket amount in cash (this as per company policy ) .

In addition to this there is 42 days vacation must be spent here in KSA if you decide to stay and continue your work for another 2 year or get it as a cash money.

Regarding the VACATION - 42 Days paid vacation after 2 years:

As I explained above Only after completing 23 month either stay here in KSA or get back to your country for 42 days  optional for you .  (the company has a right to extend the time of your vacation but eventually within one year you will have it for sure )"

Sounds less with your kind of work and experience. But the question is it more than enough for you and your family back home?

Guess you need to negotiate a little more...On the package and the annual leaves...

Hello i need your cv