Transport to Moka / Car sharing :-)

Hello Everybody! I' am looking for someone who drives every week day from Trou aux Biches or Mont Choosy to Moka or near surroundings to share gasoline costs and drive with.
I'll be attending a course in Telfair as from February 24th. and it would be great if I could find a transport possibility by then. Please contact me on: *** if you can help somehow.

Moderated by Naomi 10 months ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi paola.matheisen,

I think you will be allocated a bus pass for being student there but anyway you can try your luck by posting your ad in carpooling in the Classifieds section.

Hello. I got a friend staying in the surrounding working at the National Television MBC at Moka. He did this route everyday  and is keen for a cost sharing if you still need this service. Should you be interested i will give you  his contact.

Hi :-)

Yes, I am still interested. Can you please send me the contact data at :

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Moderated by Priscilla 5 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Well, can you give more details like, time and exact location for pick up and drop off PLZ.

I might help out, since I work at the University of Mauritius and come from the north.

Questions and answers about transports

Ask your question
Jeep Dealers in Mauritius?
By Amostorbeck
bringing a car from uk to maurtius
By najs
Caravans in mauritius
By karenrob
Fibreglass Jeeps
By nimpit00
Looking for a car year 2012/2013
By DannyMauritius
Car hire - Point Aux Biches
By karenverster

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Mauritius

Flights to Mauritius

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mauritius