Visa to USA, permanent residence Philippines, dual citizenship

I am American Citizen living in the Cebu area. Will be picking up my ACR card next week.
I have recently married a Filipina - civil ceremony and would like to now do several things.
1. Bring her to the states just to visit for a couple of months and then return to the Philipines.
2. Apply for permanent residence status for myself here in the Philipines.
3. Apply for dual citizenship/passport status for myself.
Can any one explain in plain english how to do these things? Tried to search online but is confusing to me as some things can or have to be done online as well as going to the embassy in Manilla.

You can apply for a tourist visa to the US for a stay of up to 90 days. But it is not easy. I applied for my
wife and she was denied. The consular officer will assume the applicant will use the visa to illegally
immigrate (this by USA law). You must prove close ties to the Philippines that will compel your wife
to return to the country.
You can get a 13a visa being married to a Filipino citizen. At first it is temporary for one year then it
is permanent for 5 years. Small fee to report yearly but you have to pay an exit fee every time you
travel out of the country.
To the best of my knowledge dual citizenship is not available to apply for. If you want a Philippines
passport you would have to wait 5 years, apply for citizenship by naturalization and renounce
allegiance to any other country.

dauslander wrote:

To the best of my knowledge dual citizenship is not available to apply for.

Many Filipinos hold dual citizenship.  However a foreigner appears to need to renounce his/her citizenship to become Filipino.

Filipino by naturalization which is the judicial act of adopting a foreigner and clothing him with the privileges of a native-born citizen. It implies the renunciation of a former nationality and the fact of entrance into a similar relation towards a new body politic (2Am.Jur.561,par.188).

I would guess that they can then re-acquire their original citizenship quite easily ;)
(However, I know of some who did not actually give up their original citizenship, but may have said they did under oath)

Note the words in the Act.. "It implies the renunciation of a former nationality"

Some of the requirements to become a citizen are:

He must have resided in the Philippines for a continuous period of not less than 10 years (5 years if married to a Filipino);
He must be able to speak or write English or Spanish or anyone of the principal languages;
He must own real estate in the Philippines worth not less than P5,000, Philippine currency, or must have some known lucrative trade, profession, or lawful occupation;

Quote " You can get a 13a visa being married to a Filipino citizen. At first it is temporary for one year then it
is permanent for 5 years." Unquote.

I have a 13a visa. It does not have an expiry date on it. Only the arc_1 card expires @ 5 years and needs to be renewded.