Missing Harry Potter Part 1 Finale

Bummer. :(   Seen all in the series.  Daughter saw it and said best ever.  I really am bummed that no theaters here in the KSA.  Guess I'll have to wait until I go home for a few weeks in December.

there are some cinema copies available on net.. but dont expect much of the quality...
so better to wait for a good copy.

CivEngr wrote:

Bummer. :(   Seen all in the series.  Daughter saw it and said best ever.  I really am bummed that no theaters here in the KSA.  Guess I'll have to wait until I go home for a few weeks in December.

The books are banned in KSA to, all the witchcraft.. So even if they had cinema's, it would still be banned!!!

I was unaware of the no cinema thing coming in but the politics associated with the series is something I did expect.  Nuf said, their country, their politics, and I prefer not to discuss politics,

Just watching the top 10 movies in the USA trailers.  So I guess JackA@# 3D for sure isn't coming to a theater near us anytime soon.

kzm40 wrote:
CivEngr wrote:

The books are banned in KSA to, all the witchcraft.. So even if they had cinema's, it would still be banned!!!

wTf :o:o:o

Crazy :lol: