Salmaniya towers

hello all,

does anybody have any idea of the quality of accommodation in salmaniya towers .is it good? i could not find any info in the net and hence.any information will be very much appreciated.thank you.

Hi,

Best thing to do is visit the place and check it.

T&R

Salmaniya Towers are located just opposite Salmaniya Hospital. Many expat Doctors live here. These are three bedroom furnished apartments without TV or Internet. Coin operated washing machines are kept in a common area near the roof.

The rent is about 350 BHD per month, exclusive of electricity and water. Although the area is a bit congested, it is convenient for most newcomers who don't have a driving license as the hospital is just a stone's throw away. Also, basic necessities are easily available in nearby provision stores a.k.a cold stores.

5hutterbug wrote:

Salmaniya Towers are located just opposite Salmaniya Hospital. Many expat Doctors live here. These are three bedroom furnished apartments without TV or Internet. Coin operated washing machines are kept in a common area near the roof.

The rent is about 350 BHD per month, exclusive of electricity and water. Although the area is a bit congested, it is convenient for most newcomers who don't have a driving license as the hospital is just a stone's throw away. Also, basic necessities are easily available in nearby provision stores a.k.a cold stores.

Thank you  :top:

thank you sir.you along with people like logical Indian you are so very helpful to others.god bless.can we avail of Internet and TV from elsewhere as it is not available in the apartment.also can you please let us know  how much does electricity and water comes up to per month?

thank you logical indian.i have noticed that you take a lot of effort helping others.god bless dear bro.

Thank you, just sharing the little info i know.

Water & electricity anywhere in Bahrain for a 2BHK would be within 20BHD pm approximate. 

Good luck

thank you as always :thanks:

I knew 5hutterbug will know the answer to this question. :D

Just to answer one question that has not been covered - you can easily sign up for communication and internet services once you are here. Electronics are plenty and you will be able to buy a TV per your requirements. We also have a number of ways to watch TV programming from the subcontinent.

Look forward to welcoming you to Bahrain ricky raj

thank you Mr.Farhaz.yeah.looking forward to be there.